WHAT WE CONTRIVE
PBX stands for Private Branch Exchange, which is a private telephone network used within a company. The users of the PBX phone system share a number of outside lines for making external phone calls. Also known as an IP PBX, Unified Communications System or business phone system, a PBX acts as the central switching system for phone calls within a business. PBX systems handle internal traffic between stations and act as the gatekeeper to the outside world. The initials PBX stand for Private Branch Exchange, a very old fashioned term for a system that has evolved significantly over the past century.
A PBX connects the internal telephones within a business and also connects them to the public switched telephone network (PSTN).One of the latest tendencies in PBX phone system development is the VoIP PBX, also known as IP PBX, which uses the Internet Protocol to transmit calls.
Nowadays, there are four different PBX phone system options:
PBX Hosted/Virtual PBX IP PBX Hosted/Virtual IP PBX IP PBX is a software-based PBX phone system solution which helps accomplish certain tasks and delivers services that can be difficult and costly to implement when using a traditional proprietary PABX.
Signal’s flexible IP PBX solutions fit perfectly to your company with their convenient features and services including remote office applications, video call, conferencing, HD audio quality, voice mail to email, fax over IP and wireless applications, which meets the continuously changing and developing needs of different size of businesses.
SIGNAL IP-PBX SOLUTIONS:
In today’s dynamic business development, the business process are getting complex raising the need of better availability and improved responsiveness at reduced operational cost. Globalization has enforced modern enterprises to work regardless the confines of geographical boundaries.
Signal’s IP-PBX empowers large enterprises to experience the benefits of IP and GSM/PSIN with legacy networks and variety of subscribers. It offers the flexibility and set of advance features to change as per the evolving needs of dynamic business.
This empowers employees to work from home, start-up offices and remote location uninterrupted.
Signal -based telephony solutions offer a rich and flexible features set. Signal offers both classical PBX functionality and advanced features and inter- operates with traditional standards based telephony systems and voice over IP Systems. Signal offers the advanced features that are often associated with large, high end (and high cost) Proprietary PBX.
- Up to 1000 users and up to 300 concurrent calls
- High Availability Solutions, Failover and Load Balancing System
- Full and High Advance Reporting system
- Multi- User Interface for Managing the system
- Calendar integrated supported with voice notifications
- Ability for CRM integration
- Billing support
- Call recording
- Voice recognition
- Voicemail-to-Email functionality
- Flexible and configurable IVR
- Voice synthesis support
- IP terminal batch configuration tool
- Integrated echo canceller by software
- End Point Configurator
- Support for video-phones
- Hardware detection interface
- DHCP server for dynamic IP
- Web-based operator panel
- Call parking
- Call detail record (CDR) report
- Billing and consumption report
- Support for call queues
- Instant messaging
- Conference center with virtual rooms
- SIP and IAX support, among others
- Supported codecs: ADPCM, G.711
- (A-Law & μ-Law), G.722, G.723.1 (pass through),G.726, G.728, G.729, GSM, iLBC (optional) among others
- Support for analog interfaces as FXS/FXO (PSTN/POTS
- Support for digital interfaces (E1/T1/J1) through PRI/BRI/R2 protocols
- Caller ID
- Multiple trunk support
- Incoming and outgoing routes with support for dial pattern matching
- Support for follow-me
- Support for ring groups
- Support for paging and intercom
- Support for time conditions
- Support for PIN sets
- Direct Inward System Access (DISA)
- Callback support
- Support for Bluetooth interfaces through cell phones (chan_mobile)
- Software based FAX
- Backup/restore support via Web
- Channel usage reports